Of course, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize you.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
You should know that, in the case of continuing browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation (Law of the information society and electronic commerce)
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the EU countries.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, the one that is published on the web at any time being in force.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment and develop its activity, this website https://digitaldivestudio.com uses its own and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make from our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: This website https://digitaldivestudio.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
|CONSENT||16 years 9 months 7 days 6 hours 24 minutes||No description|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||0||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|YSC||session||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat||1 minute||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
You can also adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must bear in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately since, as we have previously mentioned, cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.